While it isn’t a good idea to buy a real bunny just for the sake of the holiday season, why not a virtual bunny instead? It’s Easter and this is my 300th post so I think that’s a perfect excuse for another giveaway! This time it’s my first 5 IV shiny Pokemon I bred on Pokemon Y~
About the Pokemon
- She is Level 1, untouched but you can request I EV train her if you wish
- She is Jolly natured
- Her IVs are 31/31/31/X/31/31
- Her ability is Klutz
- She is Kalos born and can be nicknamed!
- She comes with a Battle Maison item of your choice! If you win, you get to decide. Even an Ability Capsule.
- She will be cloned using an in game method, so if this bothers you that’s perfectly okay, you don’t need to enter, it’s understandable!
- She has the egg move Switcheroo
- Likes and reblogs count as one entry each, feel free to reblog as much as you like but be considerate of your followers~
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking
- You don’t have to be following this blog!
- Deadline is 10th of May at Midnight GMT! I’ll announce the winner (picked by RNG) so keep your ask box open so I can contact you
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 3 days I’ll pick a new winner, rinse and repeat
We got a lot of new “Pokemon related” followers lately, so we’ve decided to do a shiny Pokemon give away!
- Reblog this post. (You may reblog it as many times as you like, but it will only count once.)
- Likes don’t count, but you can of course like this post to bookmark it or whatever.
- There will be one winner who will be contacted on the 30th April. (That means it would be awesome if your ask box was open :P )
That’s it. You don’t have to follow us (but you will get two entries if you do so).
We will choose one out of three Pokemon (we haven’t decided which Pokemon we want to give away yet).
These are the Pokemon:
We’re very sorry about the bad pictures (but you can all imagine just about how hard it is to take a good picture of the screen of a 2DS).
So, happy reblogging!
(If you have any questions, message us!)
mc.brohoof.com <— uwu
That… Actually makes sense. …You are smart. >u>
Yeah, I understand that part, and it makes sense. But why not call it… Crucifixion Friday or something? I mean… I dunno, man.
Y’all don’t have school on Good Friday?! Wow, I go to a crappy high school!
The name “Good Friday” sometimes confuses me…
I mean, Jesus died so…
But he died for us- I mean…
ppl changing their icons and urls at the same time
HEY LOOK I FINISHED
THEY ALL LOOK SO CUTE
*Note: Holy crap, why does this have 35 notes?!
*Note 2: 40 NOTES?! What?!
HOLY SHIT WHEN DID THIS GET 93 NOTES, OHMIGOSH
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE